sexta-feira, 22 de agosto de 2008

Nothing is impossible

4th chapter


Twenty minutes later they arrived at home, went to Katie's room to talk and Katie said:
"I said you'd have a lot of explaining to do, so start talking... What happened for you to want to leave that way??"
"Well, how can I say this..."
"Just say it!!"
"Well, we made out, we danced and we drunk, and somehow we ended up on an empty VIP room... Things started to get a little too further so I left!"
"What? You're kidding me right? I thought you wanted it!"
"And I do, I just can't be too easy, and besides, we're staying here two more days. A lot can happen! Now you tell me, how went things between you and Bill, you two seemed to be having a lot of fun!!"
"Yeah, we were! We talked must of the time..."
"What? Just talk?"
"Well, yeah, it was more to break the ice. He tried to kiss me once but I turned him down!"
"So not even one little kiss?"
"I didn't said that, I gave him one before I lest. A big one!"
"Just one??"
"As you said, we’re staying two more days... A lot can happen! And by the way, he wants to see me again! Did Tom said anything like that to you???"
"Well, no! I left before he had a chance to think about anything at all..." And they started to laugh.
It was already 4.30am and they were still awake, so as it was getting late they decided to go to sleep.
They slept almost the whole day and only woke up by 3pm cause Amy's mom was doing too much noise on the kitchen. They spent the whole day on their pyjamas in front of the TV. They were already thinking that those two days would pass and they wouldn't see them again.
Suddenly Amy's cell phone rang, she didn't knew who it was cause she didn't recognized the number but she picked up anyway.
"Is Katie there?" Someone said
"Yeah, she is!" Amy answered
Amy called her and gave her the phone, after talking on the phone for a while she gives the cell phone back to Amy in shock. Amy was really curious about it and couldn't stop asking who it was at the phone.
She was in shock as well when Katie told her that it was Bill, she said that he had talked about last night with Tom and they wanted to see them again so they invited them to a party where they would go after an interview.
They were in euphoria with the news and started getting ready to go because they said they would be there by 11pm and it was already 9pm. They wanted to be perfect for them, so they choose some really cool clothes for that occasion.
Amy decided to wear a really cool pair of black jeans, a cool short pink top and one of those fashion short jackets in black. Katie looked and looked at her bag and after a few minutes decided to wear a mini-skirt, a fashion black shirt and one of those short jackets but in white, they were almost ready, they just needed some make-up and accessories and it was done.
When they finished getting ready it was already 10pm (and they still had to get to the disco where they were), they went to see if there wasn't anything missing and after seeing that there wasn't anything missing they left, got a cab and went to the disco. On their way to the disco they couldn't stand still, they were too nervous for that, after all, it's not everyday that a couple of famous hot guys ask you out.
As soon as they arrived at the disco Katie called Bill so that he could come pick them up at the door and once they did it, they got in. Each one took a girl and went to a different part of the disco. Bill took Katie and went to a calm part of the disco where there weren’t many people around
"So, we meet again! I'm glad you decided to come!!" Bill said with a smile
"Well, you were so nice when you asked me to come that I couldn't say no, and besides, the other night I told you that if you really wanted to, then you could see me again!"
Tom took Amy and went straight to the dance floor where he could be close to her to heat things up and see if he could finally get what he wanted.
"Why did you run the other night??" He said with a curious face
"I told you, it was getting late!"
"Just that? Or you were scared?"
"I wasn't scared, I knew what you wanted (she grabbed his hands that were trying to get a bit lower than her waste), and I know that that's the same thing you want now!"
"Hmmm... And will I get it this time or you'll tease me like that and leave again?" he said in a teasing way
"I think you have to control yourself a little bit!! Can't you keep your pants on for more than 2 hours??"
"It's a little difficult, but I have to keep them on if no one gives me anything!!"
"Too bad... But I think you'll have to keep them on for a while, don't worry, you'll live!!"
"And exactly how long is that while? One more hour??"
"You wish!!"
"You're right! I do... Why don't you make my wish come true?"
"You're starting to sound like a little kid!!"
"No, I'm not!!"
"I gave you my answer already, if you can't handle it I'll leave again!!" She said stopping
"No, don't leave... I'll behave!!"

Meanwhile Bill and Katie took things to another level. They were already hugging and kissing, something that they both wished to have done on the last night but didn't wanted to show it. Mostly because Bill is not the type of guy that has something with a girl so fast and she was just trying to look tough! But now they really were having fun...
Bill was a great kisser and his piercing made it even better! He was really nice and the romantic one on the band, but he still was a guy and he wanted to spent some time alone with Katie so he decided to ask her to go with him for a walk.
"Katie, what do you say if we get out of here and go to a place with a lot less people, less confusion and we can spend some time alone?" He said looking straight into her eyes with those big chocolate eyes that made her melt inside.
"Yeah, it sounds like a great idea!!" She never had someone looking straight into her eyes like that, she could tell that there was something there, she just didn't knew what.
"Cool! There's a really nice park not far from here, not many people go there at night, so probably we won’t be disturbed by some crazy fan..." She smirked and then he took her by the hand and they went out of the disco.
He looked happy and she couldn't stop smiling only by thinking about spending some time with him ALONE!!! How cool was that??
Finally they arrived to the park... It was a beautiful and peaceful place, and the great part was that there wasn't anyone there and the light wasn’t many as well, that made everything so perfect and romantic. They were holding hands and they decided to sit on the grass...


Continue...



Comment^^