quinta-feira, 14 de agosto de 2008

Nothing is impossible

3rd chapter !




Before they noticed, they were already at the door and Amy called him to say that she was already there and that her sister was with her and a few minutes later Tom was at the door to take them in!
"I thought you wouldn't come!"
He said kind of admired for seeing her there! She didn't knew what he meant with that so she asked:
"Why, you didn't wanted me to come?"
And then he smiled...
"No, it's not that, I wanted you to come, I just didn't knew if you would show up, anyway, let's go in, I was waiting for you!"
"Well, I brought my sister with me, hope you don't mind..."
"Of course not, maybe she can make some company to Bill, cause he hasn't found any yet..."
And then he gave a smile.
"Ok, let's go in then!"
The club was full of people, he held her hand and pulled her in with him through the crowd, she was blushing cause she never thought that she would hold his hand and as they were walking she couldn't take her eyes of him! Finally they reached a place that was not so crowded and he looked at her:
"Why are you blushing?"
"Nothing! It's nothing!"
She answered as soon as he finished the question.
He looked at Katie and said:
"So, you're her sister... What's your name?"
"Yeah, I'm Katie!"
"Katie... Well, why don't you try to find Bill, I'm sure he'd like some company..."
After that Amy and Tom went to dance, she could feel his body against hers, she didn't knew what to think anymore, was it real or was it all just a dream, one thing was for sure, if it was all a dream, she didn't wanted to wake up...
At the other side of the club was Bill, drinking and looking at the crowed dancing, suddenly Katie got to his table and asked:
"Can I sit down?"
"Sure, it's always good to have someone to talk to... What's your name?"
"I'm Katie! I saw you here so alone that I decided to come and make you some company... As my sister is too busy with your brother!"
"Oh!! Your sister is with my brother?? So she will have fun tonight..."
"Maybe... Maybe not..."
And then they started talking.
After dancing for a while, Tom and Amy went to the bar for a drink, he got close to her and asked:
"So, can you tell me your name now??"
He felt like he was under a spell, who was that mysterious girl that was driving him out of his mind??
"It's... It's Amy!!"
After that he got closer to her and locked his lips on hers, she didn't knew what to do, so she decided to go along with it, when he stopped the kiss, even though the answer was clear, she asked:
"Why have you done that??
"Cause I felt like it!"
"Oh, really!?"
"Why, you didn't liked it?"
"No, I mean... It's not that! It's..."
"I know!! (he smiled) So you have your tongue pierced!"
"Yeah, do you like it?"
"Hmmm... (he made a suspicious smile) I don't know!"
"You don't know?? (she played with the piercing for a few seconds) then maybe you should try it again..."
And with those words said they kissed again, he was right, it was a fun night, they danced, drunk and kissed almost all night, she just kept thinking about ways to thank Katie for convincing her to go to the party.
Meanwhile at the other side of the club, Katie and Bill were having some fun as well, what had started as a simple conversation to break the ice had turned out being more than that! It started with her sitting at the other side of the round sofa that was around his table, and now they already were seated next to each other... They really were getting along and it looked like they had a lot to talk about.
Bill was feeling weird, there was something about that girl that he couldn't explain, but he was liking it! He putted his arm around her and asked:
"So how did you got the pass to come to the party?"
"I didn't!! Tom asked my sister to come and she brought me with her..."
"Thank god she brought you! I've to thank her for that!"
"Why?"
"Well, cause you're cool, you're hot, you're fun and I was tired of being here by myself!"
"Wow, nice answer, have you rehearsed it before or something?"
"Not really, but I was thinking about it for a while!"
And they started laughing, they really were having fun, when they stopped laughing, they looked at each other for a few seconds and Bill tried to kiss her, but she looked down and he said:
"Sorry, I shouldn't have done that, it's just that your lips were calling me..."
"It's ok, don't worry they do that sometimes… At least you tried!
(And she gave him a cute smile)
"So... I can see that you're not from here, how long are you planning to stay here in Loitsche?"
"You're right! I'm from New York! I guess were staying two more days..."
"So that means that I'll see you again!! Right?"
"If you want to then maybe you will..."
Back to Amy and Tom, they were still dancing really close, only that Tom was trying to get a bit further and was trying to touch where he shouldn't. So she grabbed his hand and said:
"Tom, Stop that!! There's too many people here!"
"Then let's go somewhere else!"
"Where?"
"Follow me!!"
He held her hand and pulled her to a room with a security guard at the door. It was the VIP room, and as it was a private party that room was empty. They went in and Tom told the guy that he didn't wanted to be disturbed.
It was a big room, with really big comfortable sofas, a bottle of Champagne in a bucket of ice to keep it cold and weak lights. They started to make out again, Tom laid down on top of her on one of those big sofas, took his cap and his shirt off as well as Amy’s shirt and started kissing her neck and after a few minutes she was the one on top. After about fifteen minutes she got up and Tom said:
"Hey, where are you going?"
"Away, I guess, it's getting late!"
"Wait, just look at me, you can't leave me like this!"
"Sorry! But look at the bright side, there's a lot of ice in the room..."
She sent him a kiss and got out of the room closing the door behind her, she couldn’t believe she was dumping Tom Kaulitz, but she continued anyway. She went to pick Katie so that they could leave before he get out of that room.
Katie was still talking with Bill, they were really close to each other and holding hands Amy said "hi" to Bill, got close to Katie and said really low:
"I can see that you're having a lot of fun, but can we go now?"
"Why?"
"I'll explain it to you later!"
"Ok... But you'll have a lot of explaining to do when we get home!"
Katie got up to leave with Amy, they gave a couple of steps and then Katie stopped, Bill wasn't seated anymore cause he was expecting them to leave to go look for the rest of the guys.
She turned around, got near Bill, looked straight into his eyes and said:
"I almost forgot something!!"
"What?"
"This..." And she gave him a big kiss on his lips!

After that she turned around again and left...